Friday, October 1, 2010

Found Fashion - Relaxed Weekend Wear

Sometimes I get to spend the weekend participating in what I consider camping. This consists of no tents, running water, a refrigerator and access to some semblance of a toilet that doesn't include the words "out" and "house". My grandparents cabin that is still in family fulfills the requirements and the setting is absolutely beautiful! We have campfires on the property and hike all around the mountain. We visit the Lodge at the lake and listen to the radio and cook where my grandmother cooked. It's nostalgic and peaceful, and full of love. When I go to the lake I like to bring along clothes that make me feel relaxed and comfortable, but for me that doesn't include sweatpants and tennis shoes - spurs get into those things and you'll feel them for months even after a good wash or cleaning. So here is an example of what I like to take for a relaxed weekend at the lake.




These boots are an amazing mix of a cowboy boot but a casual lower heel boot. Plus Franco Sarto makes some of the most amazingly comfortable shoes on earth! I wore a pair of 3 inch heels by FS and they were the most comfortable thing I've worn that is that tall.





This is by far my favorite Gap jean. Its the "easy straight destructed jeans". I have them in a medium dark wash and I am hoping Gap comes out with them again. I love the relaxed fit and straight leg.



I'm a sucker for a great sweater with structure and interest but comfort to boot. This type of sweater is a staple in my cool weather wardrobe.

Found via {JCrew, Gap, Piperlime}

No comments:

Post a Comment