Friday, October 29, 2010

Found Fun :: Kids Halloween Costumes

Last year was a rough year for dressing up our son. I was pregnant and lethargic and sick. So he went to our family halloween party "dressed up" as a little boy. Sad I know. But this year we came up with a really cute concept that was sweet and creative and involved our new addition.




Our house has a curious monkey named george and his friend, the man with the yellow hat. I found the monkey costume at our local costco and the myriad pieces of the "The Man" costume were found and purchased at Savers Thrift Store in Orem, Utah. I'm not a huge fan of scary or gross costumes so this hit the mark for me. I just hope I can keep my kids in the creative vein and not venture into the frightful stuff as they get older.

Images Found via {ALM}

No comments:

Post a Comment