Monday, November 1, 2010

Found Fashion :: Oh me, OPI

I always struggled to find nail polish that would stay on my nails. I have nail beds that naturally repel polish and so it was hard to find a polish that wouldn't peel off. But I finally found that if I use OPI polish (due to the professional salon quality) I get more wear than I ever have out of 1 application. I have also fallen in love with alot of their darker shades. Below are some of my favorites and the names just make me love them even more!


 You Don't Know Jacques!

Metro Chic

 In The Shadows

I'm with Brad

Bottom three shades are OPI for Sephora . Top shade is OPI . Top Shade Found via {Sassy Mia}

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to run out and buy I'm with Brad. Too fun! Plus, I can then say "I'm with Brad" and pretend it's true. :) I don't want his gaggle of children though.

    ReplyDelete