Monday, January 31, 2011

Found for Home :: Where do you shop?

I live in a smaller, not so metro area and so my options for shopping are not as vast as they once were. I have turned to a lot of online retailers to find items such as luggage, paper products, clothing, and shoes. I love textiles and being able to meander through a store and see and feel the product I am buying. But with limited resources at my immediate driving disposal, I have found that there are some stores that offer a comfortable and fun shopping experience for the web shopper. What are your favorite online retailers? Where do you like to shop?

I'm off to peruse my favorite shops and later I will post a round-up and review of what I find! One central hub I've found is CSNstores and I'm looking forward perusing their sites! Some of my other favorite sites are Joann's, BananaRepublic, Pottery Barn and Anthro.

No comments:

Post a Comment