Friday, March 25, 2011

Found for Home :: Easter-Decorating-with-Dollar-Store-Finds


I am always on the look out for simple ways to decorate my house for different seasons and holidays. I'm still in the early stages of building a foundation of seasonal decor. I also love simple and chic decor and not a lot of clutter. I found these felt tulips at my local dollar store and assembled them for my wall. I love how they take up just the right amount of space and look clean and simple, yet colorful.


I also found these felt eggs at the Dollar Store. I say "these" because there are 3 of them layered together to make it more dimensional and it livens up my front door from the inside! We're always decorating the outside of our front doors for everyone else to see, and this brings some of the fun and pretty inside. 

What small and inexpensive decor items do you love in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment