Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Found Fashion :: hand-made-hair-accessories-vintage-look

And we're back! The temperatures are cooling and everyone is settling into a routine for the school year. We got our summer fill of water fun, outdoor play, and dodging the heat. I am enjoying my return to a more regular schedule that allows for more creative time for me. I made a hair accessory one Sunday morning to add a little vintage flair to my look. It was perfect. Made of rosettes and felt flowers with tulle netting, it was the perfect complement to a subdued and classic outfit. 


I am considering a how-to of this hair pin and wondering if there is any interest?



Hopefully this is our return to some semi-regular programming. 

Welcome back! I'm glad you Found me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment